- xiView requires creating a user account; the account is used to provide
an index page to the data you have uploaded. This index page also
allows you to aggregate and/or compare your datasets.
- We store your email address, which will only be used for password
reset requests and the initial account set-up confirmation.
- Your uploaded data is kept private; we will not make use of your data
or provide access to others.
- Cookies are used to record that you have logged in, and, optionally,
to store the configuration of the filters in the index page.
- You will receive an email asking you to agree to these uses of your
data when you create your account.